Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Finger Tips Feel Funny

If your feeling like you have pins and needles in your fingers and feet, it may be the first sign of nerve damage from the chemotherapy treatments. PLEASE call you doctor and inform them of this new side effect your experiencing, When I did my doctor wanted to stop treatment for that day, which i begged them not to. During treatments I loss feeling in my left hand the one that having the chemo injected. The nurses gave me blankets and gloves to wear for the remainder of the treatment. The rest of the night i kept my hands and feet warm and covered, by the next morning the funny feeling in my hands and feet were gone. I was not able to find an article as of yet that i think would be helpful to all. Please search for : Nerve damage from chemotherapy, if I should find an informative article I will add the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment