Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Holiday Season

Happy Holidays Everyone, as you all can imagine this is not the best time of year for some people, especially if your going through chemotherapy.
Not up to shopping for your loved ones and friends. The added stress and the financial strain it puts on our wallet. What to do? I wish I knew. First there is the party invites that you get invited to, in my stage I never know how I am going to feel from one day to the next.
How can I show my appreciation to the the special people in my life? I want to express to them gratitude. Is a card, a home cooked meal enough? I wish I knew.
I guess I would like to express to some and you know who you are, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR BEING THERE. More to come on this subject. Until then if anyone is looking for a special card or some very nice hand made jewelry that you can buy on line, Please check out my friends site. click here to see: The Holiday Season

No comments:

Post a Comment