Monday, December 22, 2008

My Chemo Treatment

Today 12/22/08 I am going for my treatment, This will be my 4th, and after today will only have 2 more. What a great feeling. However I am a little nervous. Chemotherapy is an accumulative drug so how am I going to feel after treatment, am i going to feel sicker the 5th day after treatment or will I get sick sooner? I had the treatment moved from the 24th to the 22nd. Was this a good decision? I have plans on Christmas to go with my friend (Phil) to his families. I hope, and pray that I will feel great that day.
I also had ordered some special Holiday cards from my friend DeAnna. The two cards I ordered were for special people in my life. I wanted a card that expressed that. Well DeAnna outdid her self the cards were more than perfect, they were OUTSTANDING, ELEGANT and VERY APPROPRIATE for the intended recipients. Thank you DeAnna.

No comments:

Post a Comment