Friday, January 30, 2009

Its Almost Over or Is It?

Its been awhile since adding to my blog, most of the reason was not sure if I wanted to add anything negative. However, negative or not I have decided to add to it today.

This past week I had a chemo treatment, this was the next to last one that I will have. I did not get sick, but I did feel out of it and tired for the remainder of the week. I tried to hide the fact that I was not feeling well to my friends and family, I am not sure if I did such a good job of it. However, today I feeling fine and looking forward to my last treatment on February 9th this is 5 days before my 46th birthday.
I also had my regular doctors visit to review my lab work. This was getting me nervous I was told by the oncologist that my viral load and t-cell count would most likely change for the worse. I was not prepared for that at all. I went to my doctors visit and to my surprise all my counts were great, I still had an undetectable viral load and t-cells were still above the danger zone. I was very happy to get this news.
I am very happy that this is almost over and i am looking forward to getting my life back. However, I will always have this feeling of something else may go wrong in my life. I will try to stay positive and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment