Monday, February 9, 2009

A Special Thank You

I want to dedicate this entry to ALL OF THE GREAT PEOPLE IN MY LIFE.

This was one of the most trying and difficult times of my life. I had days that I just wish it was over. Thank you to the people who kept me in there prayers or added me to them, and who have supported me in many different ways

Thank you to my FAMILY, (this includes the family members I reconnected with that live out in California), my neighbors, and my friends, the re-acquainted ones as well as the new ones.
It is because of all of you that I remained healthy and positive, throughout this ordeal.
You all have no idea how much your assistance during this time no matter what form it came in helped me.

The phone calls and emails with words of encouragement and to see how I was coping and feeling. The time that some of you took out of your own life's to be with me during this difficult time and to drive to and from the treatments, the food some of you brought to me (please keep bringing. LOL only joking), to some of you that would not let me stay home and wallow that made me get out, to my friends family that let me spend Christmas Day with them and made me feel like family, to the person who was there during this entire treatment and remained by my side during the lost of hair, weight, my tan, and looks and my depressed moments. I can not thank you enough.

I had would not have made it through this if it was not for all of YOU. Thank you, so much for being there.

I Love You All,
Jeff
To the people who I do not know that have been following my blog please send me your name and email so I may send you a personal thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment